My beautiful Jasmin. She lets me do her hair on occasion, she looks so cute when she does. She is enjoying being a big sister. She is constantly hugging Ryken and giving him kisses. She enjoys singing our good morning song to him with me in the mornings. She has enjoyed helping giving him baths and lotioning him afterwards. If ever he cries she yells, "Mommy, baby cry" and runs to him to make sure he is ok. She is so much fun latley. She constantly runs around singing. Her favorite songs are Twinkle Twinkle and Old Macdonald, which she likes to sing loudly. At Gma and Gpa Lewis' she was playing the piano and singing last time we were there, to no end, she just enjoys music. She is so funny at night, if she isn't ready to go down, and we still shut the door and leave, you can hear her on the monitor saying " Mommy/Daddy come to me " Those are the funniest when she yells "come to me" or " wait for me" or " what you doing?" She is just so fun and we love her so much.


Posted by Picasa

Comments

The Bradys said…
I love her hair! K, you don't realize how long it is until you put it in a ponytail, it's long!

Popular posts from this blog

3 year haitus...