Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
I always do my annual Christmas update on my blog, it's my small part to save the trees ;)
SO here is our year in 14 fun facts.
1. After waiting 8 weeks to see if our baby was terminal, we found out in February that she was perfectly healthy and even looking like she might come early. The next week got in my first car accident this year and had to buy a new van quickly since a baby was coming the next month.
2. Alana was born at the end of March, a beautiful healthy angel.
3. April brought my bday and our 9 year anniversay but was filled with e.r. visits for myself ending in an emergency surgery during the last week.
4. In May Ryken graduated from Kindergarten!
5. We went on a fun family vacation to Yellowstone with the Lewis Clan in June.
6. In July Jasmin, Alana, and I went to Vegas for Jasmin's dance team nationals. Accident nuber 2 occurred on our way, again not my fault but still sucked to have to go through.
7. In August we had 2 weddings within a week of each other, 2 uncles added Aunties to our lives.
8. The kids all started school this year, so leaves just me and Alana at home a couple days each week.
9. I placed 3rd in the doterra terrafit 90 day challenge and my team placed 2nd, so won a nice chunk of change to help pay for our trip to disneyland.
101. In November we went to Disneyland to watch Jasmin be in 2 parades and a stage show ( and she also got to do a workshop that we didn't get to watch but she had a blast doing )
11. Alana is growing so fast! She has been our biggest baby for sure but is such a sweet mellow girl.
12. Ryken and Zack both think they want to try hip hop, so once soccer season is over we may give it a go. Both love school and sports and can be the best of friends most of the time ;)
13. Jasmin made company again this year and is having a blast dancing with the big girls and being pushed. She loves school, reading, and finally having a sister to spoil.
14. Steve is rocking it as an Area Business Manager for Pepsi, his area wins lots of contests and awards and a lot of them are due to his efforts.
There you have it, 14 fun facts about our year. Hoping this letter finds you all in good health! Be safe and enjoy the holiday season!
Friday, December 12, 2014
Monday, October 27, 2014
We are feeling the holidays sooner than later around here. Jasmin is going to be dancing at Disneyland's holiday spectacular and then in a stage show next week, so Christmas is in the air. Then we went and finally did her bday photo shoot and while there I threw in the other kiddles and got a picture for our Christmas card and to replace the 16x20 up on the wall in my front room. Enjoy!
Monday, September 22, 2014
Sister turned 9 this year and I truly can't believe it has been that long since she came almost 3 weeks early and stole our hearts. She is such a great member of our family. She is helpful, smart, nice, obviously beautiful ;), an amazing little dancer, and all around a blessing in our lives. We love our Jazzy J!
Happy Birthday, Sister!
Happy Birthday, Sister!
Monday, September 01, 2014
Thursday, August 07, 2014
Monday, June 16, 2014
Monday, April 07, 2014
Friday, February 14, 2014
Our handsome little clone turned 6 this past weekend, I can't believe he is getting so big. He is coming so far in his school work and reading and his teacher loves his mellow personality. He has a sweet little spirit and sometimes his prayers make you melt. He can't wait for soccer to start again, this boy sure loves sports. He had a big party in the church on Saturday where we rented a blow up bounce house and he and his friends had a blast. We sure do love our Ryken John.