Year End Report 2014

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
I always do my annual Christmas update on my blog, it's my small part to save the trees ;)
SO here is our year in 14 fun facts.

1. After waiting 8 weeks to see if our baby was terminal, we found out in February that she was perfectly healthy and even looking like she might come early.  The next week got in my first car accident this year and had to buy a new van quickly since a baby was coming the next month.
2. Alana was born at the end of March, a beautiful healthy angel.
3. April  brought my bday and our 9 year anniversay but was filled with e.r. visits for myself ending in an emergency surgery during the last week.
4. In May Ryken graduated from Kindergarten!
5. We went on a fun family vacation to Yellowstone with the Lewis Clan in June.
6. In July Jasmin, Alana, and I went to Vegas for Jasmin's dance team nationals. Accident nuber 2 occurred on our way, again not my fault but still sucked to have to go through.
7. In August we had 2 weddings within a week of each other, 2 uncles added Aunties to our lives.
8. The kids all started school this year, so leaves just me and Alana at home a couple days each week.
9. I placed 3rd in the doterra terrafit 90 day challenge and my team placed 2nd, so won a nice chunk of change to help pay for our trip to disneyland.
101. In November we went to Disneyland to watch Jasmin be in 2 parades and a stage show ( and she also got to do a workshop that we didn't get to watch but she had a blast doing )
11. Alana is growing so fast!  She has been our biggest baby for sure but is such a sweet mellow girl.
12. Ryken and Zack both think they want to try hip hop, so once soccer season is over we may give it a go.  Both love school and sports and can be the best of friends most of the time ;)
13. Jasmin made company again this year and is having a blast dancing with the big girls and being pushed.  She loves school, reading, and finally having a sister to spoil.
14. Steve is rocking it as an Area Business Manager for Pepsi, his area wins lots of contests and awards and a lot of them are due to his efforts.

There you have it, 14 fun facts about our year.  Hoping this letter finds you all in good health!  Be safe and enjoy the holiday season!

Merry Christmas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 year haitus...