Random... so get this, I was trying to figure out where I got the picture/blinky of Christ and Mary and Joseph over on the side there and couldn't remember where. Not that I am going to change it, I want to keep it up for good, because I believe we should remember Him always and not just twice a year, and it is a tender picture that I like. The get this part is that when I click on it, it takes me to mormon.org... which I am sure is not where I got it, but hey, props to me for linking to one of my church's websites and not even knowing :) Now THAT is missionary work at it's finest ;)
So I need votes and opinions. If ever you have been to our house, you would have seen that as you enter our home on the wall directly in front of you has a 10 x 13 family picture below a framed Proclamation to the World. We need to update that, and that is where you opinion comes into play. Which of these two pictures should be the one for the wall?
Comments