Did you miss the post a few back?

I already confessed about being a slacker, what more can I say?
Ok, ok, sorry?
I really am, life has been busy actually and I have a picture overload to unload from our trip to yellowstone that was AMAZING. The babes were quite good we saw everything from a bear to wolves, only thing we didn't see were any moose.

We have had bdays and holidays pass and I need to just get the slideshow up. Steve got busy with finals and I have participated and hosted a few craft swaps, need to get 170 bees made for enrichment, 7 tutues for a recital, helped make 70 fully embossed cards for a graduation ( by fully I mean 6 individually cut letters and a big flair on each invite, good thing I passed that off to my sibs to finish up )

Little man has been sick the past weekend, so that dampered mom's day, but it was still good times ( after being barfed on by my little man sunday morning, hubs let me sleep in the rest of the day and he and Jasmin organized the craft/playroom and made me cards )

Ok, just letting you know we are alive, if the comp will stop freezing, of if we get a new one ( keep fingers crossed ) then I can upload pictures sooner/faster.

Comments

The Bradys said…
LOL! Why do I get the feeling this post was JUST for me?! Or maybe it wasn't and I"m just hot-headed!:)

Popular posts from this blog

3 year haitus...