SO I had to steal these of my friends blog, because somehow I forgot to take my camera when I took Jasmin to the Little Mermaid production at the Covey Center. It was a local dance studio's production and it was so fun. Seriously though, it was a bit trippy since I am sure it is our future because Jasmin loves dancing so much.
Deborah and Hailey were able to come with us, and it was so much fun. Thanks for bringing your camera and posting the pics for me to steal :D Seriously too, doesn't her camera rock? It can make even me look pretty good ;)




Comments

Ann said…
Looks like you had lots of fun!
The Mom said…
There's something about little girls and dancing. IT's like they feel it in their bones or it boils in their blood. Very cute pictures! I'm glad you had fun.

Popular posts from this blog

3 year haitus...