So I need votes and opinions. If ever you have been to our house, you would have seen that as you enter our home on the wall directly in front of you has a 10 x 13 family picture below a framed Proclamation to the World. We need to update that, and that is where you opinion comes into play. Which of these two pictures should be the one for the wall?
Popular posts from this blog
This is a picture of me meeting another Mormon Momma :) She came to my uppercase living party last week, so sweet of her :) I know, I look like death warmed over, felt like it too, it was right before I was diagnosed with the sinus infection. Anyhow, figured I would get it up, it is about time. I have pics of the babes with Uncle Anthony before he left for the summer again that I need to get up. Yesterday was Auntie Jujee's bday, so happy birthday to her. Tomorrow is our 4 year anni, so happy anni to my hubs, I love you :)





Comments