So yes, I am excited for Thanksgiving. And we get to have two in one week, how great is that? We have done some fun things lately, but I have been in slow-mo so haven't been the best about taking pictures of the events... I know, shame on me and I do apologize, but seriously, it is just not happening and I am working on it.

This past week alone was quite full. Monday we went and say cousin Melanie in Joseph and the technicolored dream coat... needless to say if you are familiar with the play/movie, it was an interesting event :) They did well but glory that is an out-there piece of work. I have a few pics of that I will post, with Melanie afterwards.

Tuesday and Wednesday were filled with a shoe and shade party, good times. Little man had his 9 month check up on Wednesday. He weighed in at 19.1 lbs and was 28 inches long/tall. Crazy crazy.

Thursday was Uncle Erik's bday so we went out there to party. The Aunties were all dressed up for their twilight party (as in matching special shirts, not crazy prom dresses or vampire attire) and midnight showing, sadly I was the only sister not to go, but for real... I have better things to do at midnight then try to stay up and watch a movie... granted all the tweeners screaming probably would have kept me up, but thanks anyways :)

Friday we were supposed to go to an extra session of dance but Jasmin was ill, so sad, I think this was her first stomach bug and so she was just miserable. Little man seemd to have an earache and so it was great fun.

Saturday I got to go to traffic school for my bogus " impeeding" ticket I got in September... we won't go there because I could blog forever about the ignorance of some people and how I don't have the patients to be around them especially at 9 in the morning when I haven't had a night's rest in too long to recall.

The day got better though, Uncle David and Kara visited, then Steve went and played football with my sibs and then his friends came over and we had pizza and watched Singles 2nd Ward.

Now we are relaxing on a semi warm Sunday, making forts in the front room with the babes. So much fun, Ryken is loving them and sister is loving chasing him and vice versa. Though life is exhausting, it is so worth every ounce of energy being able to be happy with my honey and babes. I hope life is well for all those who read this, may your holiday ( if you are in the states ) be safe and may you remember to cherish each moment and everything that we are all blessed with to be grateful ( that can go to all statside or not, anytime is a good time to remember our blessings :) )

Comments

L. Mo said…
Wow! 9 months and 19 lbs! Baby Girl will be 2 in January and she is barely 22 lbs.
Ha, I know, sister is 3 and only like 24 or 25 lbs... crazy :)
Mama D said…
You are phenomenal! You just go, go, go... Yet you still try to see the good side of life, even when you're exhausted. What an example you are to me!

My #2 was really small for his age for the longest time. #2 and #3 (2 years apart) were within 5 pounds and 5 inches of each other for years! (Gotta love genetics.)

Popular posts from this blog

3 year haitus...