Is it Easter yet?

So yes, Easter is by far one of my fav holidays.  I am so stoked to take the kids to as many easter egg hunts as I can muster up energy to do this year.  We only did one last year and Jasmin had a blast, and I know little man will be all over it, so I can't wait.  I just love this time of year :)  Warmth is on it's way, as are my anni and bday and then Easter... such a fun time of year.

Here are some pics of our adventures latley.  Little man got to go play outside for the first time since he has learned to walk ( well in warmer weather, he did go out in the snow a few times, but couldn't romp around all bundled up )   Sister got to go swimming without us for the first time.  And Daddy had fun helping Gma and Gpa Lewis lay flooring.  I was busy with Enrichment.

Enjoy the pics.

Comments

Mama D said…
Amazing how much a little bit of sun can pick up one's mood!! Can't wait for the arrival of spring!

Great pics! Your kids are getting big. Where did Jasmin go swimming? That is a neat pool! And how was Enrichment? I'm sure it went well, even though it was time consuming and a bit stressful for you.
The Mom said…
You want easter egg hunts? Come move to my city. They have four! Thanksgiving point does a good job with easter egg hunts too. At one time, my Dad was VPthere so we enjoyed all the perks TP had to offer.
Fun pictures! It looks like you have been busy. Your kids are so cute and getting so big!
The Bradys said…
I love watching Jasmin in primary! She is so cute and funny!

I'm hoping next week we're healthy and can finally PLAY!
Your children are adorable. I can't believe how big they are now!

Popular posts from this blog

3 year haitus...