I slack, therefor I am

a slacker :)  No really, the car broke down and then it was crazy busy getting enrichment done... still need to get thank yous out, helping get Uncle David off, and then seriously I was so sick this past week that I couldn't even move, and then I had a book party today that no one showed up to, so life has been crazy to say the least.  Enjoy the update in pictures :)  If anyone wants to order books let me know, so we can get them here in time for Easter for your Easter baskets :)

Comments

Mama D said…
Your title stands on its own - I slack, therefore I am!

Love your pics. I'm so glad you got final pics with Uncle David!
I love the title of this post!!! And may have to steal it for a future one of my own!!!
It does seem like when you have the most to do, nothing gets done, that was on the original list anyway!
The Mom said…
I love that you capture every moment with your little ones! I need to do the same. It really lets us see what a great mom you are! However, I have Dial-up. It's the worst when trying to download your blog but it's worth the wait!
3+Love~aki=Us said…
fun! your kids and family are adorable. :)

Popular posts from this blog

3 year haitus...