What it must be like...

to be a kiddle. My kids' day so far? Slept in, then crawled into bed with mommy and snuggled and watched Mickey Mouse clubhouse. Had sugar bread for breakfast ( cinnamon sugar toast :) ) and "flower" cut apples. Then they danced for a good hour to alvin and the chipmunk songs on youtube and now are having a blast going through mommy's junk pile as she is trying to organize. They have discovered Jasmin's set of makeup brushes aka a dollar store set, and now are putting make up on Jasmin. Oh man, seriously, what a life huh? Play, play, play. What is must be like to be a kiddle :D

Comments

3+Love~aki=Us said…
Sounds like a good time to me!
Mama D said…
Sounds like a perfect day to me!!
Erin said…
Youre only concerns is when you are going to be able to have a treat and having to go to bed early!!! Now I wish I had someone who told me to go to bed early and monitored my treat intake for my own good!!! hahahaha!
Minky {moo} said…
Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog! Please adopt me...that sounds lovely. Also? I'm poretty good at putting on make up o I can help...

Popular posts from this blog

3 year haitus...