Concert Pictures 2010

So sad story about the concert. Jasmin's solo was number 2 of the night, that part isn't sad but awesome! During her performance she kept staring at the ground and moving stage right ( or left? ) when she was supposed to be centered. SO after she was done and I head back to help her change, I was like ready to question what happened... she knows that routine and LOVES to perform it. I get back there and she is almost in tears because apparently she saw a big white spider on the stage next to her when she started. Seriously, we saw kids playing with this spider before hand and I almost squished it and totally regretted not. There are parts in the number where she is on the ground, so can see why it was freaking her out. When asked why she didn't stomp on it, she said "that wasn't part of my dance" Hilarious :D

Comments

L. Mo said…
Poor thing. But that is funny.

Popular posts from this blog

3 year haitus...