Can I tell you how much I love this little guy? Sometimes when I watch him sleeping or playing, it blows my mind that I was chosen to get to have him in my life. He is just a happy little man, well not so little as you can see. He lights up when you give him attention. His giggle makes you melt. He loves to talk, whether it is to you or when he is tired he has this little sigh-like talking. He LOVES his big sister, as soon as she comes up to him he lights up. He watches her every move, smiling the whole while. And she loves him just as much. She is always asking if "baby is awake?" And she loves to sing to him. I am so grateful to be able to call them mine.


Comments

Mama D said…
Gosh, he is so big now! It seems like last week that you were telling us at MM that he was born!!
I know! It blows my mind how big so fast.

Popular posts from this blog

3 year haitus...