Ah, Jasmin and her sticker tendencies :) Can you tell she likes the color green? And then little man... funny story, so apparently sister left a marker near him and so when Daddy finally looked down that was what he saw. He freaked out thinking that I was going to be so mad since I hadn't taken him to get his 6 month pictures yet, but I laughed and busted out the camera for a picture and then grabbed a wipe and cleaned him right up. See the thing is, after Jasmin got a hold of a permanent marker and redesigned our vcr and a few walls back when she was one, I switched to washable markers...only. So it was a washable and came right off. But still a fun story and picture, no? Love his look of pure delight...


Posted by Picasa

Comments

Mama D said…
I laughed at the pictures of Ryken covered in marker! Smart mama, to only have washable markers in the house! It only takes once to learn some of these lessons, huh! :)

Your kids are so cute! I love seeing all your pictures of them.

Popular posts from this blog

3 year haitus...