Can you tell I am ready for fall? I saw this layout now offered and had to change right quick :)

I figured I was due for an update as well, so here goes.

Life is crazy busy. Summer is such a busy time, at least around our place it is. That too is another reason I can't wait for fall, so that home projects can cease and Steve can relax. Though really, fall is my favorite time. I love the weather, the smells, the colors, the holidays, all the family time, oh, and hello, we can't forget football, I love the football. Going to Dillon's game yesterday just reinforced that love and got me all excited for this season... Hopefully my fantasy teams do better this year than last :)

We currently are in the middle of adding the sliding glass door and building the deck for it to go out to, while same time we will be having new flooring installed next week. The garage door is up but won't go up, so that is a double edged blessing. We have to put stuff in the garage from the back door, but at least people can't open it up and steal anything from the front :)
We keep having car issues, so we keep getting "grounded" which is no fun. Worked out though since we had no vacations planned. Just gives us more time to work on our home repairs and spend time with each other

Baby-wise, I could write a novel on everything they do and how big and grown up they are getting. The joy the I feel being able to watch them and be a part of their lives is impossible to describe accurately.

Jasmin is such my little buddy, she will come up and put her arm around me and tell me" you're my best friend, mommom." and totally melt my heart. But on the other hand she loves her Daddy so much, she is a total Daddy's girl as well, so it's fun to see someone so little have so much love for each of us. And don't forget little brother, she is so happy in the morning when he wakes up, she gives him hugs and kisses and loves to make him smile and laugh. She always announces " baby ryken is smiling!, he be laughing! ( she says be a lot instead of is... I don't know where she got that ) She loves to watch Disney movies if they have music in them for her to get up and dance around to. She is still running around the house doing tricks all day, Olympicmania has permanently changed her. She loves to go anywhere, especially shopping... uh-oh, she got that from Mommy ;), she loves her Grandma's and Grandpa's and Aunties and Uncles and Cousins so much. She honestly asks for a combination of the few everyday. Her laugh is one of the best sounds in this world, and she is so willing to share it all the time. "I love you" in her little voice is another heart melter.

Ryken, our little man... what can I say? He is such a sweet little guy, that just looking at him makes your heart smile. He is such a happy little guy who loves so much already as well. He has the biggest whole face smile that he too is willing to share all the time, and it totally melts you when it is you that he shares it with. He loves to watch his sister and is dieing to run along side her. He is getting close too, he wiggles forward and trys to get on his knees. He rolls and scoots a bit, but he thinks he is ready to run. He keeps some of his biggest smiles saved for his sister, and she can make him laugh like no other and it is just so much fun to witness. He also has so much love for his Daddy. When Daddy gets home he follows him as he walks through the house and when Daddy picks him up he wiggles with such joy and has such fun stories to tell him, that the love just shines so brightly. Don't get me wrong, he loves me too, but it is fun to see him get so excited for Daddy of sister.

That is about it, like I said, I have to end somewhere because I honestly could go on and on and on, but won't bore you with that :)

Comments

Mama D said…
Haven't had a lot of time lately and don't have it now, but I wanted you to know I was here and love reading about your family! :)
Mama D said…
Thanks for being my blogging friend! I am so glad I "know" you. I hope you will lurk and begin to comment again at MM. I would miss your presence if you stayed away too long! I sure missed most of the firestorm! ...

Popular posts from this blog

3 year haitus...