Thursday around here is "Story Time." Jasmin gets so excited when I tell her in the morning that that day is "Story Time." I volunteered to have the girls over that Jasmin plays with and to do flannel board stories and any other book that I feel like reading that day. They have seemed to love it, as you can see from the picture, they actually sit down and listen to the stories. I figured I would do this to give the girls some sort of a scheduled thing. We did play group awhile back and switched weeks, which is fun and all, but I wanted to get a routine down and do something every week myself. Since I love books, and sell them now too, and I have 100 flannel board stories ( thank you Grandma Richter ) I stepped up to the duty. So here, finally, is a picture of the girls during "Story Time."
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Holly said…
Thanks for posting this.
Mama D said…
What a fun activity for Jasmin and her friends! You are amazing. :)
Ann said…
The girls do love story time! I love it too. I also like your new background to your blog. Did you do it yourself?

Popular posts from this blog

3 year haitus...