Just a quick update, I have tons to do, especially since Jasmin started dance/gymnastics on Monday ( ton's of pics from that ) but figured I need to keep things in order so here is just a quick one and tonight or tomorrow I will totally catch up. I cut my hair, it might not look like that big of a difference, but to me it feels way short, probably the shortest I have ever had it, so yes here is a before and an after.
So I need votes and opinions. If ever you have been to our house, you would have seen that as you enter our home on the wall directly in front of you has a 10 x 13 family picture below a framed Proclamation to the World. We need to update that, and that is where you opinion comes into play. Which of these two pictures should be the one for the wall?

Comments