Our Elder's Quroum had a date night last Friday and Grammy Lewis was kind enough to babysit. We went to the Home and Garden Expo before heading over to the dinner, it ended up being a nice date night out. This dinner was SO much fun, not because they had a Wii bowling tournament after dinner, or because the food was all that exciting ( hogi yogi sub :s ) but we as Play Group Parents ( PGP pride ;) ) sat together and just had a blast. This was the first parent's only thing we have done and it was a nice change up. Granted we did a New Year's Eve Party, but the girls were there and so not the same as just sitting and talking with each other and enjoying each others' company without worrying what the girls might be up to :) It was fun to sit and talk and relax and laugh and just have a good time. Ha, sorry Deborah, she is having some back issues with the pregnancy and laughing would make it hurt, but we couldn't help ourselves, we were just having such a good time that it was filled with laughter and therefor having a good time was painful for her. We didn't stay to Wii, but the dinner alone made the night worth it. Thanks guys for being our friends :) After the dinner Steve and I went and bought some last minute party supplies and just finished enjoying our night out just the two of us, no babes. I love my babes, don't get me wrong, but it was fun just being with my honey for awhile. Thanks Honey, for letting me make you have fun every once a while :)

Comments

Date Night, what's that? Just kidding!

Yes please give me your links!
I love file folder games and have TONS for when they are first grade age but none for younger. I have been searching but coming up with nothing I really like! Thanks a bunch!!!
Mama D said…
Yeah for date nights! This one sounds like a blast! Make sure you guys get out on a regular basis, just the two of you. :)

Popular posts from this blog

3 year haitus...