Little man is getting sooo big. He is almost crawling, and he loves food.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Anonymous said…
ok he is getting so big! I could just eat him up he's so stinken cute! I want a little girl so bad because just seeing those pics of Jasmine in her gymnastics and dance class were awesome. I know my girls will do that. Good news! I am coming home end of October, but I may wait until beginning of November. Cam is being discharged in Jan or Feb so I need to get back to start hunting for places to live, for a job, and what have you. Yeah, he won't be there for the holidays which is a really crappy time to do the discharge but better than him being in Afghanistan. So the pros outweigh the cons there. Haven't seen you online in a while. Hit me up sometime!

Popular posts from this blog

3 year haitus...