I am so behind and apologize. Mostly it is because I am exhausted, and you never would be able to tell that, because we are always on the go, but I really am and so keep slacking on updating and for this I apologize. We have been crazy busy doing festive things. On Saturday ( the day after our wards ladies' late night that I was at because I am the food person ) we went trick or treating on Spanish Fork's main street. That night we went to the Free Trick-or Treat and craft night at Robert's Craft. Auntie Raeane came along to both things that day. That night we went out and spent the night at Gma and Gpa Richter's while they were in Vegas, we stayed with the youngest 3 and partied :) They got back Sunday and we went home. Monday was the party at Jasmin's dance studio. We didn't get pics of them, but her friend Lydia came with her family, so made it extra fun. Tuesday was the night of ward carnivals. We made it to Gma and Gpa Lewis's and then over to Aunties Natasha and Justine's work but the babes fell asleep on our way over to our wards, so we only hit two. Wednesday we went to Uncle Michael's concert and then left the kiddles with Gma and Gpa Lewis while we went on a date to the Dreaded Grove. It totally disappointed but at least it was free and a fun night out just the two of us. Today was Jasmin's friend's party and I will upload those pics tomorrow... hopefully, and we also went to a carnival at the retirement/rehabilitation home down the road. Tomorrow we have tons more planned from trick-or-treating down our downtown and then trunk-or-treating and the church. We'll see if we can convince Daddy to go to a party we were invited to ;)
Enjoy the pics :)

Comments

Mama D said…
I am so impressed with your ability to just keep going. I feel so much busier with older kids than when they were little, but I think you might put me to shame with all you have going on! :) Enjoy it all, but make sure you take time for yourself!

Popular posts from this blog

3 year haitus...