Wow, my first tag, woo-hoo. Thanks Kim :)

Here goes :)

1. I worked at Super Target when I was 16... did any of you know that?

2. I can't stand the feel of ice sticking to my fingers, it is worse than chalk squeaking or styrofoam rubbing.

3. I totally justify any purchase if it is for my babes :) So that is the extent of my shop-a-holic-ness.

4. I am a huge pack rat in the sense of memorabilia items. I keep everything if I think it can be scrapbooked :)

5. I like to sign along to songs, even when driving... I know, not the most safe because hands not on the wheel... but yes, fun. My favorite is when I get to go somewhere without babes so I can totally blast the music and semi rock out :)

6. I wish I was a better dancer. Like "mad skillz" stuff, not just slow dance ballroom stuff I already can do.

7. I never got asked out once in high school, not a single time (probably not the most surprising, but random yes?)

OK I tag...
Deborah
Ann
Holly
Michelle DeGraw
Angie Gardner
Mckenna
Aubree




Comments

Erin said…
Yup course I remember you!!! How are ya!!! Ahhh...we are all so old. I am getting married next July...gotta get rollin on plans cause I am super indecisive. Do you have a facebook?
mckenna said…
If I were a boy, I would have asked you out in high school!! I mean, come on, we totally had a connection in English! ;)
HA! Wow, I totally just honestly laughed out loud... wow, english, that class really was a blast huh? :)
kimmers said…
What? Boys suck. I don't believe you never got asked out. You rock.
Mama D said…
I also can't believe you weren't asked out in high school! What were the guys thinking?!

I really will get to this tag for myself...

Popular posts from this blog

3 year haitus...