Click to play Update
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

Comments

Mama D said…
Cute pic! My sis and niece use smilebox often. I need to check it out...
Anonymous said…
ugh yeah i just looked and it has disappeared. oh well. it was just yes or no on if i should send my goose down comforter to Utah
L. Mo said…
Cute blog Clerissa. I haven't blogged long enought to know how to get such cute backgrounds. PS your family pictures are so cute.
kimmers said…
Hey sweetness ... I tagged you on my blog. So now you have something new to blog about! Yay! Can't wait to learn something new about you. :)
Unknown said…
Whoa...that was such a mind trip checking out your blog...of course I remember you...but it's crazy racking my brain at how much things have changed for you...you have two kids...a hubby...and well you're all beautiful! Thanks for finding me! Hey...how did you get all your blog links to tell you who posted most recently???

Popular posts from this blog

3 year haitus...